Description: Is Transparent water based paint, manufactured from best types of resins
- For Exterior & interior, used to seal pores in the substrate due to its low viscosity and small particle size which allows it to integrate deep inside the substrate to fix any poor adhesion and prepare it to be coated with different types of paint.
- Suitable over: matting products, textured paints where gives surface low sheen, protection from weather conditions.
- Recommended as a primer before high quality emulsion paints with excellent impregnation and adhesion
- Environment friendly, lead free.
Instructions for use
- Surface must be clean, free from oil, grease, dirt,………,etc.
- Stir contents well before use.
- Dilute Alwaha sealer with clean water up to a maximum of 1:1, Use brush for better penetration
3)Ideal paint systems:
- Alwaha sealer should be applied in (1) coat, then Alwaha putty should be applied.
- The use of a sealer Alwaha after puttying and before painting is recommended in order to increase spreading rate of finish paint.
- Can be used Alwaha Galaxy, Latex, Plastic, Alwaha for exterior paint(Gloss, Matt) as finish paint.
Application tools: Brush-Roller.
Spreading Rate: 10-15m2/kg (according to surface nature, recommended DFT from 30 to 40µm/coat).
Packaging: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg
Storage & Shelf life: 24 months in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Category: Isolators & Protection
NAME: ALWAHA SEALER
Application Tools: Brush-Roller
Packages: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg
Storage & Shelf life: 24 months