Description: Is an water based primer, manufactured from best types of resins to resist alkaline effect of cementitious surfaces.
- For Exterior & interior use
- Alwaha primer can be applied on concrete, cementitious surface –under/up putty.
- Recommended as a primer before high quality emulsion paints with excellent impregnation and adhesion properties.
- Environment friendly,lead free.
Instructions for use
- Surface must be clean,free from oil,grease,dirt,………,etc.
- Stir contents well before use.
- Dilute Alwaha primer with clean water up to a maximum of 20%, Use brush for better pentration
Ideal paint systems:
- Alwaha primer should be applied in coat, then Alwaha putty should be applied .
- The use of a primer alwaha after puttying and before painting is recommended in order to increase spreading rate of finish paint.
- You can use alwaha Galaxy, Latex, Plastic, Alwaha for exterior paint (Gloss, Matt) as finish paint.
Application tools: Brush-Roller
Spreading Rate: 7-9m2/l (according to surface nature,recommended DFT from 30 to 40µm/coat).
Storage & Shelf life: 18 months in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Category: Isolators & Protection
NAME: ALWAHA PRIMER
Application Tools: Brush - Roller
Storage & Shelf life: 18 months