Description: Is Exterior water based paint, low sheen, manufactured from 100% pure acrylic resins contain coarse aggregates..
- For Exterior & interior use
- Available in white color& other color using alwaha computer tinting system.
- Can be applied on: masonry, concrete surface
- Durable and long lasting.
- Exceptional resistance to extreme weather condition and strong abrasion.
- Disguises surface irregularity defects, masks hairline cracks and surface voids and resistant to peeling.
- Available in two types fine/coarse aggregates
- Environment friendly, lead free.
Instructions for use
- Surface must be clean, free from oil, grease, dirt,………,etc.
- Old painted surfaces should be cleaned first from all loose paint and other materials that can affect adhesion.
- Use sealer & primer alwaha for priming purposes.
- Apply alwaha prolatex or alwaha shield thinned with water 25-35% as an undercoat.
- After 4-6 hours apply a finish coat of alwaha shield
- Wait 4-6 hours between each coat for complete drying
Application tools: Plastic Trowel-Roller-Special tools for decorative effects.
Spreading Rate: 10-12m2/kg (according to surface nature).
Packaging: 15kg /1kg
Storage & Shelf life: 18 months in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Category: External Paints
NAME: ALWAHA SHELD
Application Tools: Plastic Trowel-Roller-Special tools for decorative effects
Packages: 15kg /1kg
Storage & Shelf life: 18 months