Description: Is a water based texture paint, Contains selected marble grains to give mind-boggling decorative effects
- For Exterior & interior use
- Long workable time. Rolex stays workable up to 60 minutes in the normal weather
- Available in white color and can be tinted
- Can be applied on: masonry, concrete surface
- Durable and long lasting.
- Exceptional resistance to extreme weather condition and strong abrasion.
- Disguises surface irregularity defects, masks hairline cracks and surface voids and resistant to peeling.
- Environment friendly, lead free.
Instructions for use
- Surface must be clean, free from oil, grease, dirt,………,etc.
- Old painted surfaces should be cleaned first from all loose paint and other materials that can affect adhesion.
- Use sealer & primer Alwaha for priming purposes.
- Apply Alwaha prolatex or Alwaha Rolex thinned with water 25-35% as an undercoat.
- After 4-6 hours apply a finish coat of Alwaha Rolex
- Wait 4-6 hours between each coat for complete drying
Application tools: Plastic Trowel.
Spreading Rate: 0.75 m2/Kg according to surface nature, applied layer thickness
Storage & Shelf life: 18 months in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Category: External Paints
NAME: ALWAHA ROLEX
Application Tools: Plastic Trowel.
Storage & Shelf life: 18 months