Description: Plastic Putty based on the best types of high quality resins could be used on all interiors cementitious surface ,and gives a smoothing surface .
- For interior use. –High ability to fill pores and cracks.
- Used for smoothing and leveling walls ,ceiling prior to use of emulsion or alkyd paints.
- Good Whiteness, good adherence and can be easily sanded.
- Environment friendly,lead free.
Instructions for use
- Surface must be clean,free from oil,grease,dirt,………,etc.
- Old painted surfaces should be cleaned first from all loose paint and other materials that can affect adhesion.
- Absorbent substrates should be moistened withe Alwaha sealer before putty.
- Use sealer&primer Alwaha for priming purposes.
- Alwaha putty to be applied without further additions.
- Substrate should be sanded.
- The use of a sealer Alwaha after puttying and before painting is recommended in order to increase spreading rate of finish paint.
Application tools: Knife – Plastic Trowel – Hawk
Spreading Rate: 2-3m2/kg (according to surface nature)
Storage & Shelf life: 18 months in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Category: Pastes & Rulrso
NAME: Alwaha PUTTY
Application Tools: Knife – PlasticTrowel - Hawk
Storage & Shelf life: 18 months