Description: Water based paste gives marble effects, a blend of aristocracy as well as antiquity for interior decoration
- For interior use
- Gives gloss, smooth, hard, durable surface.
- High Wash ability resistance (soap and water).
- Fast setting properties ,can be finished in just one day
- Environment friendly, lead free.
Instructions for use
- Surface must be clean, free from oil, grease, dirt.. etc.
- Absorbent substrates should be moistened with Alwaha sealer before putty.
- Use sealer & primer Alwaha for priming purposes.
- Alwaha putty to be applied without further additions.
- Substrate should be sanded.
- The use of a sealer Alwaha after puttying and before painting is recommended in order to increase spreading rate of finish paint.
- Apply base coat of Alwaha Antica by a trowel to the dried and sanded it. And Apply finish coat by trowel
- When the surface becomes tack free, rub with smooth edge of the trowel at very low angle to flatten the surface and marble finish effects.
Note: Multiple layer of finish coat may be applied, this will result in enhancement in the look of the finish
Application tools: Brush-Roller.
Spreading Rate: 4-6m2/kg for the first coat depending upon the surface conditions. | 6-8 m2/kg for the second /finish coat
Packaging: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg
Storage & Shelf life: 18 months in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Category: Decoration Paints
NAME: ALWAHA ANTICA
Application Tools: Brush-Roller
Packages: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg
Storage & Shelf life: 18 months