Description: Is a high quality transparent oil-based paint with a revolutionary formula that produces high thixotropic consistency upon tinting, also gives different types texture.
- Long open time and extended workability time, which is essential for producing decorative techniques such as (sponging, ragging, combing marbleizing)
- alwaha glaze is thixotropic and even the 50% dilution do not effect
- Anti- sag property
- produces crisp sharp pattern selected
- exceptional resistance to extreme weather condition and strong abrasion
- environment friendly, lead free
Instructions for use
- Surface must be clean,free from oil,grease,dirt,………,etc.
- Old painted surfaces should be cleaned first from all loose paint and other materials that can affect adhesion.
- Absorbent substrates should be moistened withe Alwaha sealer before putty.
- Use sealer&primer Alwaha for priming purposes.
- Alwaha putty to be applied without further additions.
- Substrate should be sanded.
- Put one or two of Alwaha Zamalto “gloss or Matt”
- Put Alwaha Glaze suitably collared, apply with right tool to get the chosen special effect, Dilution up to 1/2 with white spirit
Application tools: Sponge, brush .roller, comb, clothe
Spreading Rate: 15 to 20 m/kg per coat according to recommended dray film thickness From (30 to 40 micro)
Packaging: 350gm / 700gm.
Storage & Shelf life: 18 months in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Category: Decoration Paints
NAME: ALWAHA GLAZE
Application Tools: Sponge, brush .roller, comb, clothe…….etc.
Packages: 350 gm - 700gm
Storage & Shelf life: 18 months